The Integrator Lectern
The Integrator lectern is designed to be integrated into the “house system”. It comes with a dashboard that includes an LED panel light and an LCD clock. It also includes a gooseneck mic from Clear Sound designed for intelligibility so that you will not only be heard but even understood. A 25 foot mic cable is also included to plug in to the house system.
- The main shell is made of a tough polyethylene plastic ¼” in thickness.
- Shell shall be a unique, molded, one-piece unit.
- Wheels are attached to shell using 5/16” diameter axle in 14 gauge steel bracket.
- Front insert attached by decorative screws clips for ease of changing.
- Front insert shall be a laminated 1/8” ABS.
- One (1) light with 6 LED’s mounted near the work surface.
- Shock-mounted 21” flexible Intelligibility microphone.
- Wired with XLR on top and bottom, ready for in-house system.
- One 25’ auxiliary microphone cord.
- LCD Clock.
- Wheels are 3” diameter 1 ¼” wide nylon bearing, with 5/16” diameter axle.
- Wheels activated by tilting the lectern back and pushing forward or pulling back.
Finish shall be clean & waxed for shine-exceptional for indoor/outdoor use.
Standard 12-year warranty is applied to the shell only.
Stock Insert Colors: Cherry Wood ,Silver Mist ,Black , White , MapleShell colors: Black, Beige, Gray or Bronze
We Will Beat Or Match Any Price For The Same Item Guaranteed!
Call Or Email With Any Questions Anytime Day Or Night
800-421-9678 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Item #: Integrator
- Condition: New