Model Number: SCRC36C. National Public Seating Seated Riser Configuration. Portable Seated Riser configurations in ring, oval, or bow styles are put together using multiple stage sets and pie-shaped units are ideal for events that require choir/band participants attention guided to the center. Also great for maintaining an organized appearance at performances and to help facilitate instruction during practice. Guardrails are included for safety. Built with 16-gauge steel frames and premium grade plywood core, these carpeted stages are durable and portable. Legs are made with 14-gauge tubular steel and outfitted with spring-loaded easy to open and close support brackets, for quick set-up and safe use.
- Stage Configuration Set, 36" x 96"
- Includes 3 stages (8", 16" and 24" tall), 4 stage pie sets (8", 16" and 24" tall) and guard rails
- Constructed with a 3/4" thick solid plywood core
- Surfaced with blue carpet
- 16 gauge, formed steel channel frame, reinforced with 16 gauge steel angle welded to the inside of the channel
- Stages are outfitted with ganging to easily connect multiple stages
- All metal parts are finished with a black thermofused epoxy powdercoating
- All metal parts designed to carry a uniform live load of at least 200 lbs. per square foot
- Can be set-up and taken apart quickly, without the need for tools, by two people of average strength
- Covered by 10-year warranty
Call or email for freight Estimate
800-421-9678 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Item #: SCRC36C
- Condition: New