Custom and Quality
What do you think of when you hear the words “Custom and “Quality”? Do you think they are synonymous with each other?
According to Webster’s American Dictionary, the meaning of the word “Custom” is; Adj. 1. Made or done to order. 2. Making this to order.
The meaning of the word “Quality” is; 3. The degree of excellence which something possesses (ex: a high quality of paper). 4. Excellence or superiority (ex: to look for quality in a product).
With our many custom items, you can choose from options like;
- Stain Color
- Fabric Color
- Cross Option
- Symbol Options
- Acrylic Option
- Glass Option
- Wood Choice
In choosing the options, you are creating an item that is uniquely yours.
As with all custom pieces, it takes time to produce a quality product, that is made in the USA and that we are proud to put our name on.
Once your order is placed we start the process of building your unique item, with quality materials. Our craftsman cut the material, glue and screw the pieces together to form the pulpit, communion table, chairs, etc. Then sand, stain, steel wool (this process is repeated several times), drying time for stain, polyurethane, drying time for polyurethane, for chairs the upholstery is done, clean, crate or box and ship the product to you.
During your planning process, keep in mind that the approximate lead time is 6 - 8 weeks from receipt of order. Lead times can be subject to change without notice due to the production schedule. Also, all custom built orders cannot be canceled or returned.
We urge you to tour our website at www.podiumsdirect.com for all the custom made to order products we have or contact us at 800-421-9678 for more information or details.
Below is a sampling of some of the items that are custom made.
- TWP-105, Church Wood Pulpit. An idea for all your presentation needs.
- Custom No. 5, Wood with Acrylic Pulpit. Is a beautiful colonial style pulpit with a modern twist.
- NO 8501, Open Church Wood Pulpit. This Open Style Pulpit has Dental Molding, Scrollwork and Fluting.
- PDROY, Handcrafted Solid Hardwood Royal Lectern. It has a no-nonsense design and comes with casters for easy transport.
- TSP-180, Pedestal Church Wood Pulpit. This pulpit has a built-in shelf and a lift lid for storage.
- TPC 296S/NO8200 & TPC296C/NO 8200 Series Chair. 48” Side Chairs and 52” Center Chair.
- TPC-603S & TPC603C Series Chair. 48” Side Chairs and 52” Center Chair.
I believe you will conclude that “Custom” and “Quality” are synonymous with each other and that by ordering a custom piece, you are getting a handcrafted pulpit, communion table, chairs, etc. that is unique, beautiful and sophisticated, that will be attractive in your facility for years to come.
We would appreciate it if you would pass this blog along.
Thanks for reading!