Environmentally Friendly Solutions for Church Communion Tables & Pulpits
So, if you purchase a glass pulpit or communion table you will know that you are making an environmentally friendly decision, and when you decide to replace your glass pulpit with another style at some point, you will know that it will be recycled and not end up in a landfill.
You may also ask, what are the features and benefits of a Glass Pulpit or Communion Table? Well, for starters, Quality material and superb craftsmanship are used to produce these timeless classics in North America.
Made of 3/8” thick Architectural Glass and an Oak Wood Base for safety, durability, and strength.
With the proper care and common sense, your pulpit or communion table will last a lifetime.
Many features are included with the purchase of these pulpits. One being Free custom etched logo on the front panel. Once the logo file is received, we provide a line drawing and a digital rendering for your approval. Preferred logo files are .pdf, .cdr, ai, .eps or .svg.
Features and Benefits:
- Oak Book Rest (on Pulpits only), to keep books or papers in place.
- Oak Base with recessed casters, which make for ease of movement, for that occasion it needs to be moved during a worship service.
- Three standard scriptures to choose from (on Communion Tables only)
- Choice of 8 Wood Stains
- Fully Assembled, ready to use. No Tools Needed.
Various Glass Pulpits and Podiums and Communion Tables Available:
- NC10/NC10G Prestige FOUNDATION Pulpit. A Timeless Classic.
- NC1/NC1G Prestige WINGED Pulpit. Provides a stately focus for your worship services.
- NC8/NC8G The PRESTIGE Pulpit. Simple in style, but boasts a large etch area for your church logo.
- NC8WC/NC8CG PRESTIGE Winged Pulpit. This impressive piece is a pulpit with presence to fill a large area.
- NC2S/NC2SG The SPEAKER. Designed for the worship team or other presenters in your church.
- NC26/NC26G Prestige 5 PANEL. This lectern offers a full-size design with a smaller footprint.
- NC41/NC41G Prestige Elegance Glass Communion Table. Makes the perfect complement to your pulpit and the best part is that comes in three widths, 40”W, 48”W and 60”W.
- NC40/NC40G Prestige Rhema Glass Communion Table. It has a simple elegance all its own. Also comes in three widths, 40”W, 48”W and 60”W.
In conclusion, buying Quality will save your congregation time and money in the long run and will result in a beautiful contemporary glass pulpit or communion table that will be the focal point of your sanctuary and service, which invites and embraces the congregation.
See our many styles of glass pulpits and communion tables at www.podiumsdirect.com or contact us at 800-421-9678 for more information or details.
Please share this blog if you like it, with someone you know.
Thank you for your time.
- Cross Sell Collaborator
Top Ten List of Church Pulpits , Podiums & Lecterns
- Cross Sell Collaborator