When you have a business that sells products, especially on the internet, consumers have lots of questions. They want to make sure they have all the information needed to feel comfortable with the company and person, they are dealing with, in order to decide to purchase.
We get asked and I am sure many businesses do, get some or all the following questions asked every day.
- Do You Provide Quotes? Yes. Just let us know what product and options that you want, and we will e-mail you back the quote.
- Can You Send Stain Samples? On our custom made to order products we can send samples. Just let us know the contact, address, city, state and zip code. Most stain samples get delivered within 2 – 5 days.
3. What Are Your Delivery Times? It depends on the product and delivery location. Some can be delivered on average 3 - 14 days, others 6 - 8 weeks.
- What Payment Methods Do You Accept? All Major Debit or Credit Cards or an E-Check with Routing Number and Account Number.
- Is My Credit Card Information Secure? YES! Your credit card information is protected with a secure SSL Certificate that encrypts all of your transactions through our site with industry-standard secure sockets layer (SSL) technology. If the online store accepts credit cards, rest assured that both your credit card information and personal information are protected. If you place over the phone orders, we do not keep any Credit Card Information on file.
- Do You Charge Credit Card Fees? No.
- Do You Accept Purchase Orders? We do from Academic Facilities and Business.
- How Can I Order A Product? You can place your order on-line at www.podiumsdirect.com or call us at 800-421-9678.
- What Are Your Hours Of Operations? Monday – Friday 6:00 a.m.– 4:00 p.m. MST (Mountain Standard Time). If we are unavailable leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible.
- Do You Have A Showroom? No.
- Do You Have A Product Catalog? We have an On-Line catalog. You can print by clicking on the Catalog Tool Bar and Clicking on the Product Catalog. You can print just the pages you need or the whole catalog.
- Are Logos Available On The Podiums? Items that are available to have a Logo applied will have the Option listed in the Product Description.
- What Format Do I Need To Send My Logo? Acceptable Artwork is as follows: We support only Adobe Illustrator. Files should be vector and EPS files must be included. Files can be sent by the following methods.
E-Mail To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Logo designs are limited to (3) changes. Any changes made after the initial (3) will be charged per request & per change.
- What Is Your Return Policy? All Custom Made To Order Items Can Not Be Returned.
All other items are subject to the following:
Written requests for a Return Authorization (RA) must be made within 30 days of receipt.
Returns are subject to a minimum restocking fee of 25% for Lecterns and 15% for Public Address Systems & Accessories. All Returns require an authorization number. To return a product, please call Customer Service at 1-800-421-9678 for our RA procedure.
Please note that an RA# does not guarantee final disposition. All returns are subject to inspection. All exchanged/returned merchandise must be in original factory condition, including all packaging materials, inserts and manuals, warranty cards (not filled-out) and all accessories. Please do not tape or write anything on the item or the package! We will charge you for replacement of damaged, altered, missing, written-on or taped-on contents or cartons. We reserve the right to refuse any such returns.
Pack the products into a shipping box with plenty of packing material, and tape securely. Write the RA# issued by Customer Service clearly on the outside of the shipping carton, not on the product package. Any merchandise returned to us unauthorized will be refused. Please ship your parcel back to us freight prepaid! We suggest that you use UPS Ground Service "Insured." Sorry, we cannot accept COD or freight-collect shipments. No goods will be accepted for exchange or return without authorization.
- Do You Supply Tracking Information? Whether it is Ordered On-Line or over the phone. If the product is shipped FedEx or UPS, we will send you the tracking number and the link to their website, so you can track you package. If the product is being delivered by freight truck, we will e-mail you the Name and Phone Number of Carrier, Tracking (Pro) Number and Instructions on how to receive the freight.
- Where Do You Ship To? Podiums Direct Corporation ships within the lower 48 United States, but not to other international locations.
- How Many Products Do You Have? We have over 700 items available for purchase.
Thank You For Reading This Blog. I Hope This Answered Many Of Your Questions.